Jim Green was very pleased to sell four out of five of his paintings at the Victor Harbor Rotary Art Show. “I was surprised”, he said, “I sold one early in the exhibition and then towards the end of the last day, I recieved notification that three others were taken.”
“It was a surreal feeling to be watching the cricket in our TV room, with text messages announcing each sale coming in one after the other throughout the afternoon.”
And Jim how are you now feeling about starting your newly appointed position of President of the Marion Art Group?
” It is a big responsibility, but I have a great team of dedicated artists around me who can guide me and work with me, so, I feel good about it but a little nervous”
The Four paintings sold below.
- As 2017 comes to a close….
- How do you pursuade the public to buy original art that is a bargain?
- Marion Shopping Centre Exhibition
- Flagstaff Hill Rotary Art Show
- Victor Harbor Rotary Art Show
- 2017 starts with a ‘People’s Choice’ award.
- SIX PAINTINGS SOLD
- Excessive Exhibitions
- More SALES 2016 and……….